Ever heard of that song from ABBA? Yes, money is something that revolves around the life of the richest.
But has it ever crossed your mind as to…how these lucky chaps got all their money? Don’t you wish you were one of them? And aren’t you aware that you have the power to be one of them?
Just pay attention to these tips and you could be on your way to becoming the next Bill Gates or Donald Trump!
Why We Want You to be Rich: Two Men - One Message
1. Excel in your studies! Think about this. If you can attain an honors in your university, chances of you grabbing a top-notch executive or managerial job is high, and when you attain such a job, you can see yourself earning thousands of dollars within a month. By the end of the year, your annual income would reach its climax.
2. Avoid using precarious means of making money like stealing, lottery, gambling or getting seductive with a filthy rich person. Playing with stocks is not an illegal way of getting rich, but it is a huge risk to take because it either makes you or breaks you.
3. Involve yourself in smart investments. You are strongly encouraged to invest a small sum of money as early as possible. You will find that the small amount in your account will keep on growing regularly, and in time to come, you will be richer that you thought you can be.
4. Create a business plan. Making a business is your first step to your first huge earnings. However, you need to stay focus and committed to your business in order to make it happen.
5. Be financially independent. You do not solely rely on a job to earn income. For instance, if you have borrowed a loan from the bank, it may become a liability for you, but do you realize that it becomes revenue for the bank, where you keep your accounts? And aren’t your bank accounts your assets? So in other words, you can depend on your assets to create earnings for you. To find out more about this, you can purchase the book ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
Money makes the world go round. But money is also the root of evil. So when working on gaining income, our advice to all of you is to do it in a safer and legal manner. Take slow steps and think with your brains and not your heart.