Have you ever been caught in a situation whereby you know someone and you cannot seem to see eye to eye with him or her…but at the same time, buried beneath you is something that makes you want to stay connected to him or her?
In other words, have love and hate ever collided in you the moment you knew somebody?
This normally happens to teenagers whose hormones are always raging and giving them complications in their hearts, and could even happen to anyone who probably has never tasted the bittersweet moments of love before.
They are not dim-witted when it comes to love, but they are just a little irresolute of whether they have found the person to show that love in them or have made a grave mistake in doing so.
On one hand, they could be wishing that that person has never ever existed in their lives, but on the other hand, they could also be wishing that he or she would be here to stay for the rest of their lives.
Questions would keep running in their minds to no end. But of course, the entire confusion has to end somehow….
And how should you make an end to it?
It may sound ridiculous, but you should just bring yourself to get to know this person.
It may be easier said than done, but if you reflect on it, at that time when arguments spark between the two of you, you are also getting to know each other in the process. Both of you basically have taken your first step in knowing your dislikes.
So do not argue and just walk away from each other. Give yourselves some space from the argument first, and then smile it away and bring yourselves to talk to each other. You can start off by having a hearty meal together because…
As the saying goes, a hungry man is an angry man, and perhaps what you need is a good lunch or dinner date to fill your stomachs and cool yourselves down a little, thus allowing you to be more calmed in your conversations.
That is when the right time comes for a get-to-know session!
There have been true incidents of two people who would debate over the most trivial matters back then, and are now having the time of their lives together. How you see it all lies within you.
Of course, if you really have negative vibes about that person, then do not oblige to lead the relationship on, but if you feel good about him or her amidst all those fights, then it should be worth all that effort of yours to learn more about him or her.
Yet another thought provoking article for the day.
And now, here comes another meme for the day too!
Tagged by the lovely Marzie, this Love Hate meme showcases the things that we love and hate. And bear this in mind! When we love something, we will love it to death, but when we hate something, we hate it to death as well. Alright, here goes…
1. We love to eat: Spicy stuff and chocolatey stuff.
2. We hate to eat: Things that are too cheesy.
3. We love to go: Places where we can enjoy beautiful views and feel the serenity of nature.
4. We hate to go: Extremely crowded areas.
5. We love it when: We can find the time to get together as a team. We are all like brothers and sisters. Aww…
6. We hate it when: People bring us down and even compare us to others who are more superior. We just want to love ourselves for what we can do and not get intimidated for what we cannot do.
7. We love to see: Little children waving at us even though they do not know us. Can you picture those cute hands waving at you? So irresistible!
8. We hate to see: Children being abused.
9. We love to hear: Smooth jazz or soft rock. We love Kenny G the best!
10. We hate to hear: Screams and shoutings.
There you have it, the things that the NAFA team love and hate. And now, we would love to learn about the things that the following people love and hate: